Tuesday, December 31, 2013

E-Mail Argentina December 9, 2013 (Maldonado

Hi mom. now that I'm leaving everyone decided to write me haha. They remember me when I'm almost home haha. Sounds like your having fun with the girls!! Shopping griz and holly greens. I'm glad that hill could take a little break where did she go again? Gonna have to send me a pic of grizz. Sounds like Scrooge hit a new low. :) haha. There is a family that has maple syrup and they gave it to me with the promise that I make them an American breakfast....no bacon :( haha but I will see what can be done. I'm excited!! Thanks for the package!! I'm looking forward to it don't worry :) I'm glad that you are hearing from Alli, she is pretty low on time sounds like, but she always has time to send me a little something. We are getting everything ready for Christmas here. We are planning our super p day and all that jazz. This week has been good. we have been able to find some great investigators!! but its been kind of hard to get them to church. Our church is under construction so we have to go to another church far away so its been fun. But I don't worry to much. I feel like we are working hard and staying focused which has been good :) my comp is helping me alot with maintaining my focus. Ana from what I hear is good, I have written here but no reply, the missionaries there tell me she is still active so that good news :) I'm super happy for her. I actually don't think they give us our flight plans...to keep us focused haha but Elder H from my group (we started in Punto Magotes together.) tells me something like 11:45 in the morning. I don't have a clue. I wanna try and film the choir!! We sound good so I will see if someone can film it :D sorry mom gotta go but I love you tonz!! have a good week and a Merry Christmas!! :)

No comments: