Tuesday, December 31, 2013
E-Mail Argentina December 30, 2013 (Terrada)
Dear Bubbles, Sorry the Skypeing technology didn’t work out, but I have some random news haha, I got transferred lol. Its kind of a long story but I’m with Elder Henry from Spanish Fork that lives right next door to Monroe lol. So...we finish the mission together...so we are going to kill each other...haha. Weird right? I’m in a ward called Terrada. I will be working here for 2 weeks.....weird huh? I’ll explain it all later :) but I love you and was happy to see you all. Got lots of fun stories to share :) Still no package haha, I promised an Elder that if I gets here after I leave that he can have it hahaha. But I got my letter from Santa which was fun :) Wow one more p-day. My comp is a good worker and we have tonz of plans to keep focused. We have a baptism this week, we are going to work all this week to try and have another right before we leave. What can you do? ummmmm, Well I dunno if my debit card is all fixed. and my ipod? is it still alive? my car is good and running, just need a job for the gas :S maybe in Spanish Fork cable like Kelsey did?? That’s about it :) Remember no noodles or rice :) I want AMERICAN PIZZA!!! Dominos please, and I want Mexican food.....tacos and all that bidness. Love you mom :) see ya soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment