Thursday, October 3, 2013

E-Mail Argentina September 30, 2013 (Pedro Luro)

Sorry Mom!! Not a lot of time this week we have to help our Branch Prez with some stuff. I don’t know if I told you or not but I’m Missionary Secretary haha. I have a butt load on my plate haha. I remember reading my blessing that ¨I would come to know of the importance of the priesthood in building the kingdom of God¨ ...or something like that. That has been true. I have been in branches my whole mission so it has been fun seeing how important the Priesthood really is. Looks like you had fun in your game and I’m glad Dad won :) There are 2 doctors now and Dr. F isn’t in charge of my Mish so ha! :P Keep talking to A please...she had some....problems obeying a commandment but I assume she is getting that taken care of by now. I think that’s what’s been hard on her. But she needs to go to the Temple!! Sorry so short the email. I have to go but I’m fine happy healthy and we found a Prophet....or a man that thinks he one. He says he didn’t receive the laying on of hands but he found another way hahahahah. Anywho love you!

Happy Birthday Mom :)  well I have a letter for you that I was just gonna wait til you got it to be surprised...but I figured just in case that it doesn't get there I love you lots and hope you have a good birfday. Your the best mom :) So grateful! Love you!

No comments: