Wednesday, October 16, 2013

E-Mail Argentina October 7, 2013 (Pedro Luro)

Your boy is good! Yes, I did get to watch Conference....almost all of it in Spanish but what are you gonna do...its not quite the same effect. The people that do the translations are so boring. So dad is off to hunt eh? That’s sounds like fun for him and fun for you. haha I bet the house is squeaky clean. Just wait til he comes back with a big ol deer ;) So the long awaited European trip has arrived eh? I hope they buy me something :) haha. Thanks for sending the packages!! You know what I’m craving....POP TARTS!! Brown sugar and cinnamon pop tarts :) Please send a box :) Cheetos and double stuff Oreos are always welcome. Sorry I thought I told you haha, my comp is from Riverton, Utah. Here close by. His dad is actually from Spanish Fork so small world. We get along really well :) haha He reminds me a lot of Eric Boothe mixed with...someone else I know, its kind of weird haha. But he’s a good guy :) This week has been great with the weather, warm warm. How was your birthday? Did you do anything fun? 39 again? That’s gotta be nice. You want the truth I don’t think I will be finishing here. Could be haha, but I don’t think so. I could see one more transfer here. But I don’t know if I’ll stay. The truth is being Secretary sucks hahaha. I hope I don’t have to do it again haha, I actually think I would like it if I wasn’t a Missionary hahahaha. Na, its really fun, I actually like it a lot. Thanks for the trunky thoughts ;) haha your right I didn’t wanna know that ;) hahahaha. 100 days eh? Well that stinks. I plan on finishing well. I don’t wanna finish being lazy bum. We had a leaders conference which was really good. President talked a lot about how we need to finish the mission tired and give all we can. I’m planning on finishing the mission...exhausted. That’s what I want. Well mom love you all so much and thanks for all your love and support!! I hope your all doing fine and I love you all!!

No comments: