Hello moomoomoo. HEY!! I wrote Sophie, I sent it to the email of Linz so HA :) haha, I don’t know if she opened it but I sent a little somin somin. Sounds like the weather is gettin fun down there :) We have officially reached the springtime!! But its still kind of crappy here weather wise haha. okay okay ya I remember the doc now :) I’ll be sure to write Riley a little note to keep him motivated. We will see what happens, man :/
This week I’m a little short on time :S BUT I had a neat experience this week. Me and my comp were practicing the Restoration. He taught me and I acted like the investigator then I taught him. While I was sharing the first vision with him, I felt the spirit super strong. I got kind of emotional and I just had this spiritual witness that what I was saying was true. I have always known. Sometimes I guess you just need a reminder but that hit me super hard. I wasn't expecting that at all. But I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet called to restore the gospel here on earth. It’s true. I know it. I know this church is true, I’m grateful for the spirit and its reminders. Sometimes we focus on other things that we lose the big picture. I love this work and I love these people.
I hope you all have a good week :) Love you tonz!! and P.S I always have diarrhea :) so THERE!!! haha its normal here. It’s just from eating rice and noodles all day :) haha P.S. I successfully did a drunk test during a lesson with an investigator during a lesson...he kind of passed. And I ate cow heart. yumm. Love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment