Wednesday, September 4, 2013

E-Mail Argentina September 2, 2013 (Pedro Luro)

Yay for warm weather!! :) haha Today is a little nippy but man it has been nice walkin around in short sleeves :) HEY I GOT MY SUIT!! whooo! That’s great that R bore his testimony. I was just thinking about that kid yesterday for some reason lol. Well from what I heard the package is here in Argentina so I should be getting that Wednesday :) Pretty excited!!! WHOO is there anything I want? blah haha The truth is I'm not really craving anything from the states, I mean that like there is nothing that comes to mind so just send on down whatever and I'll be happy :) Preferably salty than sweet. ya I email Riley and Alli when I can...when I get time, me and Riley usually send one lines here and there haha . That’s good for Elder P haha, small world, and Elder B...don’t even know his first name, he is from Kaysville? if you can't no problem not to worried about it I'm sure I can get in contact with him later :) 
Well this week has been pretty cool. Me and Elder W have been having success :) We are kind of starting from scratch but we are finding some really good potentials that could progress :) This week I have really been thinking about blessings. Working in a branch is hard work lol, let alone also being secretary and all that. Some times its alot of responsibility and its not always super easy, but I just have been reminded of the greatness of the little things, if its members cooking for us or the members cutting my hair or driving us around. I don’t know, there just small acts of kindness but they  really make our job that much easier. Like the scriptures say by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. I have seen that alot...its kind of hard to explain but I just really am appreciating the blessings of the people here. I realize that when they are helping me, they are also helping my family. Know that I get fed, that they take care of us and in turn these people end up being a blessing to me my comp and our families. Missionary work is pretty draining, spiritually, emotionally, physically but its those small things that just keep us going. I'm really grateful this week for all the little blessings. 


Thanks for everything, your prayers and all you do. love you all so much!! bye bye :) 


No comments: