Thursday, August 15, 2013

Email Argentina August 12, 2013 (Pedro Luro)

Wow, I'm glad everyone is doing great! vacations eh? gotta love em, Well... They cut our email time so we only get an hour to write prez and family and friends :S Stressful. It's hard typing fast. So please tell Livi that I love her and I wish her a happy birthday :) looks like everyone enjoyed there vacationing and that everyone had a fun time! I'm glad you could get in contact with Elder H hahaha I love Elder H a ton he helped me out alot. Wow Mikels getting married...wierd haha thats super cool, that was nice to let Emily stand in her wedding line. Still no letter but we will see what happens tomorrow! you never know! Thanks for the cash flow for the suit. I hope I will have time to go to Bahia to buy one :S thanks for attaching pics I love looking at em :) 

Alright so this week has been amazing. We have been so blessed, I'll explain, so my comp has been passing by alot of trials, but we are still coming out on top. This week has been a real testimony builder. So my comp Elder D is suffering from an irregular foot problem, his heel bones are growing inside of his tendons, as you can imagine that causes alot of foot as well as back pain. The Dr. told him to take some time to rest so we haven't had alot of time to work :S I was starting to get a little worried about our investigators and how we were going to keep up with the work, cause we only leave the house maybe 3-4 hours a day and between walking distances and walking slow...theres just no time to visit everybody. Then if the pain starts acting up we go back to the house so sometime we hardly had time to work at all. But, our branch president has been such a blessing to us. He has gone above and beyond his calling. He has come to look for us everyday this week and takes us to every person that we are visiting, just so my companion doesnt have to walk and so we dont fall behind in the work. That has touched me, I can see the Lords promise being fufilled when he says ¨He will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit will be in your hearts, and my angels round about you to bear you up.¨ I love our branch prez. He has litterally been a angel to us in this hard time, thanks to him we were able to teach our investigator and at least show something for our work. He has been an angel to me, my companion and the people we teach. i know this church is true and I know that there are earthly angels that exist. 

I love you all so much, thanks for the support and the love, thanks for all the prayers!! I'm gratefull for you all. 

Elder Hall

No comments: