Monday, August 5, 2013

E-Mail Argentina July 28, 2013 (Pedro Luro)

HILLY!! Well I'm glad you guys had a good week for the Fiesta's of Spanish Fork. (ps i make no promises for my writing). So the fam is in Montana eh? That's good they can get away and dad can enjoy retired life haha. Mom will go nuts ;) So the Fster had a good time at the rodeo hahaha. What a doof, but hes a great guy :) haha You don't know how weird it is seeing him with my family. haha The mission he was always looking at my family pictures saying ¨I like looking at your family¨ ¨You have a nice family I wanna meet them¨ haha and there he is :) haha. That is so cool!  So the F family is moving eh?? C got his mission call to Mexico?? I'm sitting smack dab next to a Mexican right now hahaha. He is my Zone Leader. That was a cool  thing they did with the Strippling Warriors. I bet that was fun to see. Maybe the next time they can re-enact the part with the she bears ¨go up thy bald head¨ hehe Bible humor. So we had transfers, I'm still here in Pedro Luro. BUT I'm going to be trainning. I'm here in Bahia Blanca waiting for my new son. I'm a proud father of 3 and also a step father. I have been training more than half my mission :) hahaha I will be training a North American this time. He has already been in the missionfield, (almost like an Elder P situation) his name is Elder D he will be getting here Wednesday. I still don't know where he is from or if he knows Spanish haha so that will be fun to find out. 

Well we had 2 baptisms last Sunday :) i hope you got the pic!! The guy is named D and the girl is M. They actually aren't related at all. haha but they are both Bolivian, for that very reason they dont look happy in their picture. I don't know why the Bolivans don't smile in their pictures. But we are super pumped!! 

Also Elder H is going home this Tuesday. Try to keep in touch with that guy haha. He is great and he helped me alot, also if you or Mom could pass along my email that would be nice too :)

Well how goes it all?? Anything new? I hope all is well. Welp thanks for taking charge of the email :) I hope you have a good week!Love you!!

No comments: