Tuesday, July 23, 2013

E-Mail Argentina July 22, 2013 (Pedro Luro)

Dear Mother, its freezing :) haha Actually it wouldn’t be that cold if it wasn't for the humidity!! haha That’s what's killing everyone haha, stupid ocean, but all goes well and we are hoping to press through the cold weather. So you got the rodeo and the demolition derby as well and the carnival?? Lots of fun things haha. haha. So you met Elder M eh? haha What a sell out. I can't believe he mentioned the hospital haha. It wasn't a big deal I just wasn't sure why my foot was hurting so the mish wanted to be safe not sorry and he took me to get a checkup is all haha. No biggy :) and all was fine!! Love ya Mom! ya I think he was secretary or something like that, other than that I didn’t know him that well haha. Alright, new dress code, 1. no haven’t heard anything 2. I could buy a suit here, the hard part is I'm not in an area where they sell suits and the closest place is 3 hours from here so that complicates things :S  Second, to find one in my size is kind of hard here cause everyone is short haha. It was kind of hard to find one in Mar Del Plata. 3. I don’t know if buying a suit would be worth it cause its just going to get dirty and ruined cause its raining and muddy here so its not worth buying a new suit just to have it get ruined here in Luro there is TONZ of mud!!!. 4. Crap haha. well the suit would get here in a month or so (right??) which would be just in time for the next leadership conference.....but I'm not to sure what to do then...well if you come across a random suit in my size let me know. Wow Nya is getting so big! haha I cant believe it!! 3 years old already!! She's getting huge!!
Well all is going fine here :) lots of changes and lots of new faces in the mission field. We are all pumped to be part of the mission work!! Things are going great here, the missionaries are working hard and we are overwhelmed with all the changes and excitement of mission work! We are truly living in the mission in one of the best times in history. We are excited and working hard. We have 2 baptisms this weekend if all goes well with their interviews tomorrow :) I will be sure to send you picture’s!! I have the chance to baptize one so that will be lots of fun :) We are looking forward to this weekend!! Even though its cold and muddy we are motivated :) Honestly I can say this has been the best time in my whole mission!! This last year has just been a huge leap for me and I'm loving every minute of it!! I'm so thankful that I'm serving the mission in this time and for all that I'm learning!! por amor a sion no callare y por amor a jeruselin no descansare, Isiah 62:1 That’s our mission theme and it has been perfect for the mission work here. We are focusing on love, the love of our God, our investigators and the mission work :) I'm so happy!! I love you all and thanks for the support.
Well mommy, have fun on the vacations!! I hope you enjoy them and have a good one!!
Love you all tonz!! bye!!

No comments: