Dear Bubbles, The truth is I am short on time!! haha, The internet cafe, opened up late and then there was some problems with the computers and I also have to travel to Bahia Blanca to a conference tonight and we still have to buy tickets and look for investigators to bring them to the branch FHE. haha. Lots to do little time :S haha, but I do have time to write, BUT it won't be anything super long!! I'm sorry I haven't sent pics :S haha I'm bad at that kind of stuff, one of these days I'll just send you lots of pics haha. BUT I got the package :) Thanks MooMoo :) Your the best!! I liked the candy I'm still eating it haha, and that little cellphone quote was really good! I liked it alot! and thanks for that thing that you sent to Ana I'm going to send that over tomorrow!! Hope she likes it!! And the tie, that was a gem ;) Good taste!! Thats funny that Dads new compy for speaking left him in the dust hahaha, I can just imagine. Granny B has cancer????? :S Thats not good!! Please send her my love!! I got my shoes fixed :) haha well one pair lol. I'm gonna use them for conferences and church and then when my other shoes are abused and I can't use them anymore I'll switch to my newly fixed shoes!! So there bucky!! But for the most part sounds like all is well! Did you hear mom?? I'm gonna use facebook :) hahaha maybe Ipad?? NOT haha I'm sure that won't get put into play til I get home. We watched the conference on Saturday and it was SUPER good!! It dropped cain on all the members hahahahaha. Thanks for the pics!! Noah is HUGE and a super cute kid. Can't wait to see that guy!! The Payson Temple looks GREAT!! and mom, you rock the pony tail ¨Oohhh Barbara, you make me hotter than horse manure¨ weeesnaaa.( Barbs NOTE: Family Joke, he is a nut!)
Well mom, thanks for everything!! Next week I should have more time to write more!!! But just know that we are having alot of success here and I am learning alot here in Pedro Luro!! I love it! Its different but I like it alot!! And enjoy that heat wave cause its FREEZING HERE haha. My house is cozy and small, I like it, but its hard to keep clean!! haha My comp is 18 years old and is super cool!! He just does everything on his own! He just ended his training when I got here and he is already up and running like he has been here awhile!! Another Chilean hahahaha, thats 3 now so I think I'll be coming home with an accent chileno haha. Well I love you guys alot!! Thanks SO much for everything!! The next week I'll have pics :) Love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment