Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Email Argentina June 24, 2013 (Pedro Luro)

baLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOga!! Hey Bubbles!! Whats new?? I'm gettin pretty settled in here in Luro, I'm actually really liking it. It has been a huge change for me, I mean after 6 months you get used to a place and the people, and here is super different. Well Elder Forbes said it all, its a small little town FULL of Bolivians. I don’t feel like I'm in Argentina anymore haha. They have different food customs and accents so for that reason it's been a pretty big adjustment, but I'm likin it :) There is TONZ of onions here haha. That’s all people do! Watch out Dad cause the chest hair will be comin on thick!! It's already been a good growing experience! :) Our first Sunday we were able to get 6 investigators to church which was super :) Thanks for the pictures hahahaha I loved it!! Riley looks super good!! He doesn’t even look the same, he's got a nice glow about him and I'm just super proud of him!! haha Alli's  pic was a good one too haha. She looks like she is enjoying her time and sounds like she is having alot of success. That was weird seeing (its weird calling him Daniel) Forbes in my house! haha But it looks like they had a good time :) That was nuts reading that message from Pres. D!!! haha I was not expecting that, how did you get in contact? I love that man SO much he helped me a ton. I was reading my blessing from my setting about (I just got it hahahaha) and I read the part how I would love my companions and my President and I have found that blessing so true. Thanks for sending that :) haha You don’t have to worry about sending more calenders haha, it goes to my last month. Anywho.....changing the subject, sounds like everyone is good and well :) which makes me happy!! I'm glad all is well. But thanks so much for all you have done for me and all your love and support and for getting me out on the mission. I really have seen so many changes in me, I see a growth and i just can't imagine what my life would have been like if i never came. I thank you so much for getting Riley out too, I know he appreciates it. I love that guy and I can see the changes in him too. I think you did him a favor that he could never repay you for was getting him out there. Thanks for loving and caring for my friends, that means alot to me. You don’t even know how much that means to me that my friends feel like they can come to my home if I'm there or not. That’s been super important to me. So thanks a ton. I love you guys so much and I am the happiest I have ever been. 

Love, Elder Hall. 

No comments: