Monday, July 8, 2013

Email Argentina July 8, 2013 (Pedro Luro)

Dear Mother, 
The truth is sending this pics are taking forever :) haha but I'm glad everyone is doing fine and enjoyed the 4th of July :) I'm safe and sound :) Nothing happens here hahaha. We are having a good time :) The biggest challenge so far is trying to help our investigator L. We came and taught her, then the next day she got attacked by the Jehovahs Witnesses, the evangelist or whatever they are called in English and another church I have no idea what they are called in English either!! haha Poor girl :( She is SUPER confused!! My comps named Elder M and he is great :) We get along super well :) He helps me a ton with being District Leader, helps me figure out problems and works hard. He helps me tonz.. Nothing really new here in Argentina :) All's about the same :) haha I'm sorry my letter kind of sucks this week, I thought that I would send some pics for a change and that took alot more time then I thought :S I'm sorry for the 2 lame emails this week!! But we have a possibility of 2 baptisms :) So we are working hard!!! We are trying to get our goal of 5 here in Luro. the fever of the mission work is spreading here and its beautiful!! I'm lovin it!! Thanks for all your love and support and next week you will be getting a big heart filled letter :)  Love you tonz!!

ps I need jel :) You know what I like :)







No comments: