Friday, June 14, 2013

Email Argentina June 10, 2013 (Trenque Lauquen)

Dear Mom,
 
Well what an adventurous trek. I bet that was a fun experience! I just last Trek remember sneezing on Zach Swensons face and Nathan Kimball eating that pine cone. hahaha. That was fun. Oh baby boy Hall, that joke will never die! haha, I'm glad dad could trek in honor of good ol baby boy. Baby boy has made it through 2 treks now! What a man. That’s crazy you almost had a run in with a rattle snake!! I'm glad you made it out safely!!! hahahha And the tent fell while you were in it??? oh man :) ya, My dads a great guy ;) The ol do gooder, I'm sure he just carried them all up the mountain :) Sounds like the fam is doing swell!! That’s super good! oooooooooooo POST for Jake again, that lucky guy ;) awe and poor little Ammie broke her thumb?? doing what?? I'm sure Kels and Al just were dreading house watching haha. Na, I bet they loved it the bums ;) hahaha there is an Elder here named Elder Hill, I told him about the story of paint canning Ben in the head....turns out Ben Rosenbaum is his cousin! No package yet sorry. :(
 
We are just having success left and right!! We have just had a SUPER week!! We have some super good baptisms coming up!! 2 weeks we should just be good to go with some super all star baptisms :D I'm....sure hoping I don’t leave next week :D haha freaking transfers, you never know. But what can I say its obviously more important that the get baptized then not.....but man I would sure love to see it!! You work and work with these people and you just want to see them have success!! But really the church is just taking off here!! The branch is just taking off with progress!! I love it here so much and  I just can't believe how many changes we have seen in such little time!! We are having activities activities activities!! We now have mutual, we are having branch council and now have a ward mission leader!! We are just making big strides!! and that is SO cool :) Just so many miracles here its crazy!! I'm loving it so much here!! I don’t wanna leave...you get so much time in one place and you just get attached! L is just making so much progress!! He so excited for his baptism!!  And there is a girl named Y, she is 13 and she is good friends with alot of the youth in the ward and she wants to get baptized!! We are just being blessed and blessed :) I love the mission, I'm so happy I came.
 
Well mom, I love you soo much, thanks for always keeping me posted on the news and making my pdays great :) I really appreciate your emails!! love lots!
 
Elder Hall  

No comments: