Monday, June 17, 2013

Email Argentina June 7, 2013 (Bahia Blanca)

Well Fam, I gotta a few surprises this week, first off BAPTISMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes that's right, I didn't really mention anything last week cause I wasn't sure if it was going to happen or not cause we were waiting for the moms response. Her name is Y G, she is 13 years old. She is friends of one of the young women in the branch and she started going to mutual on Saturday with her, then she decided by herself that she wanted to go to church and see what its like. So she came and well, we talked we went to the house of the members (family M) and he taught her the lessons and she wanted to get baptized!! YES!!! her baptism was SUPER GREAT!! We had to go to the church at 5 in the morning to start filling up the font.The young women gave a few little talks, then we sang How Great Thou Art between the four missionaries, and she was baptized at 10:30 :) It was super great I wish you could have seen it!! I got to give her the Holy Ghost yesterday and  it was super nice :) WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! We have some MAJOR baptisms lined up :) but this leads me to news number 2. TRANSFERS = POOP I left :/ Man it stinks getting all attached to the people. The members, the investigators then have to pick up and leave like that, but at least I got to see Y get baptised :) My testimony of church activities just increased 10 fold!! I got transferred to a small little place called Pedro Luro....I'm still not there haha, I am in Bahia Blanca for today, tomorrow I leave to Pedro Luro. I got called as district leader. so here I am :) I'm pretty excited and ancy ¨¨nAncey¨¨to get to my area. :S I'm looking forward to it :) I'm just on a spiritual high right now,Ii just feel this big ol peace and joy that comes from everything I have seen and  learned in the last 6 months and I have a good feeling about this transfer that its going to be a good one :) Thanks to Trenque Lauquen I''m the missionary I am now. 

Thats SUPER cool that dad got to go to a meeting with Elder Cook!! So dad and Cook are buddys now? :) are they are a first name basis? :) ¨Yes Kevin what's your question ¨ I just hope that when he calls on the phone he doesn't say oink :) hehe, HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!! I love you tonz!! Thanks for everything you do and have done for me, I really appreciate your great example of living the gospel and I am proud to be your son. I love you. 
Thanks for the pics mom :) still no package. but I hope that you know I'm happy and I love you tonz!! Elder Hall. 

No comments: