Monday, May 27, 2013

E-Mail Argentina May 27, 2013 (Trenque Lauquen)

Dear Bubbles,

Thanks for the picky pics. Looks like everyone at home is great and enjoying there time off!! Did you guys go to the pool?? That's on Memorial Day right?? Yes, I took out money so don't panic :) I LOVE writing Riley!! Haha we always just send short little emails so it fun to stay in touch! Mom I EAT AND EAT AND EAT!! Haha seriously I'm always eating and I eat till I can't anymore. I seriously have never eaten more in my whole life. So don't judge! ;) Haha. I can't help my small boy metabolism with all the walking I'm doing just kills all my fat. I don't gain any weight, but I'm a lot fatter in my face then before believe it or not!! Thanks for the pics! Sounds like little baby Noah is just growing like mad!! He looks so big! Well its still not too cold, in the night and morning but I'm still leaving in short sleeves haha. Its hot during the day!!! but I am almost as North as the mission goes, ALMOST, so I think that's why we haven't been noticing it to much. Transfers come in 3 more weeks so don't expect any news :) Haha. I'll probably end the mission here!! Haha. 

So this week we had a miracle!! 2 weeks ago this lady named Sister C, came to church. She has 7 children, all of them are members grown married and have their own families. They were all really active until Sister C's husband died (about 7-10 years ago) then she stopped coming. So she has been inactive for a long time. She got re-married to a man named L who is NOT a member. Well, she went to church like I said 2 weeks ago. She randomly shows up here and there. Anyway, some members went to visit him and when they left he felt the spirit super strong. He asked what that was and now  has put a goal to get baptized!!! So his wife asked us to come and start teaching the lessons. Now his wife is just HELPING SO MUCH! She helps him to get up and go to church, she reads with him and she's starting to re-activate herself!! Not only that, but she receiveda promise from a Seventy that if she goes back to church that her family will follow.  EVERYONE between children, grandchildren and great grandchildren there are 30 people that would go back and  be baptized into the Church. WHAT A COOL MIRACLE!!!! Man guys...the Church is so true!! I'm super stoked for this family!! 

Love you guys! I hope all is well!! Stay happy and thanks for all your love and support!! 
Elder Allred, Hermana Squire and Elder Hall

No comments: