Dear Mom, I am well and happy. I'm glad to hear that Elder F made it home safe and sound. I love that kid to death. Sounds like he had a good homecoming! Bet it was nice seeing him in the flesh haha after hearing so much about him. He's a great guy and I'm sure he loved the jelly beans :) That’s a bummer about Brother K :S Send my regards, I hope everything turns out well :S Sounds like he has got it pretty bad! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. The kiddies are already done with school eh?? Wow how time flies. I feel like they just barely started school!!! The classic programs :) haha I would have loved to see it!! Sounds like everyone is staying super busy. That’s always good :) I hope everyone is happy and healthy and that they keep busy! My comps name is Elder G from Chile. Great guy :) Good heart, great teeth. So M had a relapse poor guy. We are still working on that, but we will see what happens. He goes to church and he does not behave himself haha and he is a grown man!! But after he says that the church did him good :)
Well, this week has been a good learning experience. Training is always fun, you learn just how to rely on the spirit. haha You rely on anything else and your doomed. Training always reminds me just how far I have actually come since day one, a lot of changes :) We are in the process of trying to find some new LEGIT investigators. Its all just a big ol humbling experience that just helps you learn. I think we as trainers learn more then the missionary being trained. Just this big part unleashes inside you that you never new existed. Some kind of ....I dunno, hidden power. haha, I'm grateful for this chance to learn and grow even more. I have a lot more growing to do too. Like they say here, ¨hay que aprovichar¨ or take advantage of the situation. The mission is SO amazing. I love it.
Well mum, I love you tonz :) be good :) don’t worry about me. I'm fine, fun and fancy free :) Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment