Well family, how goes it :) Mom, I got my debit card :) thankya thankya :) Well I'm doing great :) Thanks for sending the packages and MOM I need another package stat haha, I will explain we are going to have an activity with American candy and Twister, the sooner we have the candy the sooner we can do it. I don’t need a GIANT package, one of the smaller boxes full of American candy, (gummy worms and stuff like that, no they have that here) like Wonka candy, Sprees, Shock Tarts, Jolly Ranchers, Sour Patch Kids would be great just straight up America! We are going to have a Mutual with this cause we have a branch here and they don’t do Young Mens and Young Womens,so we are going to start it and invite everyone!! We need this branch to become a ward. But do it when you can :) Thanks! How are you guys?? Mom, I love hearing from you every week! I appreciate the emails and the updates :) Glad to hear that Alli made it home okay and is in Lake Powell! and I love hearing what everyone is doing. Thanks for making Jake write a letter, I know he probably didn’t want to, but, he's my brother and I miss him, so I'll be happy with what he sends me! haha (I assumed for the naughty, any who) I'm glad to hear that Riley had a great time on the trek and was a real spiritual experience for him, and that he has interest in the temple (like ordinances and stuff). I'm so happy that things are going great for him :) I just wrote him for his birthday...Don't tell unless the letter takes longer then 4 weeks to get there then you probably should say something.
Well everyone, its that time of week again. We had a really great week
this week! We shared a scripture with V H (the mom) about
the armies of Helaman, when they said they had "been taught by there
mothers" and we gave a testimony of our mothers and the role they play.
She started to bawl and said that that’s what she wants SO badly
for her children, and that she knows she has to make some changes. I
think we really hit home because before she wasn’t reading the
scriptures but now she is. She told us that there is something so
special with the messages that we share and WOW. She is a little
concerned because her children attend a Catholic school and if she
changes her religion she would have to change the school of her kids.
She said if she knew this was true she would do what it takes. We
have a new investigator. His name is D. He told us that he has
never heard anything about religion in his life and that everything we
say he will take as doctrine because he says that he literally knows
nothing of God. How lucky are we that we are the first to talk to him :)
for her children, and that she knows she has to make some changes. I
think we really hit home because before she wasn’t reading the
scriptures but now she is. She told us that there is something so
special with the messages that we share and WOW. She is a little
concerned because her children attend a Catholic school and if she
changes her religion she would have to change the school of her kids.
She said if she knew this was true she would do what it takes. We
have a new investigator. His name is D. He told us that he has
never heard anything about religion in his life and that everything we
say he will take as doctrine because he says that he literally knows
nothing of God. How lucky are we that we are the first to talk to him :)
We have only taught lesson 1 and he is already saying that he wants
to be baptized, that that’s something he really wants to do!! We have
O S (the one with the drinking problem) but he flat out told
us that he doesn’t want to be baptized anymore and he doesn’t want to
live the law of chastity for NOTHING. He said that he wants us to
keep helping him quit drinking, but he isn’t doing anything to help
himself stop. :S We also have O C that WENT TO CHURCH
YESTURDAY!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO He is a little crazy, but he is great!!
Usually getting people to go to church is the hardest part but he kept
saying that after he went to church he would start to pray or something
like that. He went and had a lesson with us and he prayed for
the first time in front of us and it was so great :) He seemed to have
a certain glow about him :) Well that’s it for this week!! Keep these
people in your prayers!! Pray for the branch of Batan and thanks for all your support!
Mom and Dad: love you so much :) I'm so thankful to have you as my mother
and a father and that you have raised me right.
to be baptized, that that’s something he really wants to do!! We have
O S (the one with the drinking problem) but he flat out told
us that he doesn’t want to be baptized anymore and he doesn’t want to
live the law of chastity for NOTHING. He said that he wants us to
keep helping him quit drinking, but he isn’t doing anything to help
himself stop. :S We also have O C that WENT TO CHURCH
YESTURDAY!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO He is a little crazy, but he is great!!
Usually getting people to go to church is the hardest part but he kept
saying that after he went to church he would start to pray or something
like that. He went and had a lesson with us and he prayed for
the first time in front of us and it was so great :) He seemed to have
a certain glow about him :) Well that’s it for this week!! Keep these
people in your prayers!! Pray for the branch of Batan and thanks for all your support!
Mom and Dad: love you so much :) I'm so thankful to have you as my mother
and a father and that you have raised me right.
Alli: enjoy Lake Powell, catch a big large mouth for my dad. :)
Linz: save me a piece of lady bug cake :)
No comments:
Post a Comment