Monday, August 27, 2012

E-Mail Argentina August 27, 2012 (Batan)


Dear Mumbly Bumbly. HIGHDY HOO :)

Just so you know, I got a package :) haha the one with ties and candy candy candy!! Elder Moore was really happy to get his peanut butter M&Ms. He almost flopped over dead when he saw them haha. He says thank you very much and that your the BEEEESSSSTTT haha. Thanks so much for the package! I love sharing my candy with the Latins cause they get so excited and think its just the best thing they have ever eaten haha. It's almost better then eating it....almost :) haha. I was on divisions with Elder Tame from Cordoba Argentina and we ate Ramen noodles and he LOVED IT haha he said "WOW IF WE HAD THIS HERE IT WOULD BE LIKE...100 PESO FOR 1!!" haha but in Spanish of course. Mom I decided you would like it here...for the most part :) You can buy groceries for a week with 25 bucks! haha. I'm glad everyone had a great time in the old St George :) haha and its okay mom I think its all flip flopped and I think you guys are missin ;) haha. Maybe you could convince Nathan the ol` chap to send me some of his jerky he made :) haha You haven’t heard from anyone this week huh? 

Well, this week the plans for marriage flopped :( I don’t know what happened, we never got the call telling them to go and get married :S So we are waiting nothing more! But they are fantastic!! He is just waiting to get baptized and to get the priesthood to Baptize his wife and everything! We are just waiting nothing more :/ Well the Temple has been all the rage here. TONZ of people went! TONZ like 4000 everyday I was told. I don’t know if its an exaggeration or not but WOW. They are going to rededicate it and have the Cultural Festival...and I think we might get to go :) to the actual temple no, but in the Stake Center :) I sure hope so! If you have the chance look up the pics on lds.org of the temple! Yesterday we talked to this lady in front of her house and at first she was like, "Sorry I'm Catholic, I'm happy where I'm at" and so forth, but she mentioned that she had been to a few other churches but hasn’t like one thing or another which means...shes looking :) So we taught her the Restoration and WOW she just soaked it right up like a sponge! She understands everything really well and she was really interested in the Book of Mormon :) Her name is E keep her in your prayers :)  


 Well fam :) Thanks for all you do :) Thanks for the love and the support and the prayers :) I can feel them and your support. Mom, your questions, first no, I'm great :) I don’t need anything...unless haha you can find like...a pocket Bible, New and Old testament, like super small, I mean small haha, but if its expensive don’t do it!!  We have transfers every 7 weeks right now we are in week 4 of this transfer so we still have a little while :) His name is Taylor Hansen. its not like I know him super well, we had a class together is all. Weather, we are at the coldest of the cold, the last cold spread before the warm weather. It should be starting to warm up this month, end of September is the summer

Alan: Haga que querés capo! la unico persona que puede decir que es mejor por su vida eres voz....y su esposa jajaja. ni importa la plata, ya sabés que es mejor para voz. no voy a permiterte ser un cara de caca :) le amo! chau (i thought i would give voz a whirl...i never speak it haha i still get confused between that and tu)

Hill: enjoy my roomie :) both of them!! dont stink it up ;)

Monroe: have you gotten any of my letters?????? I'm curious if you have gotten one yet let me know :) ps...thanks for the Bieber card hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it took every once of will power I had to close it haha. His singing just puts the wind in my wings but I'm sure you already know. Thanks!!


No comments: