Yahoo :) Hola family!! :) How is everyone??? Well mom so ya know, yes
my debit card works and I will cut up the other one :) haha I would
have loved to have been there for the stranger danger talk haha. And
the school supplies, genius :) hahaha I bet they loved that :) and
my debit card works and I will cut up the other one :) haha I would
have loved to have been there for the stranger danger talk haha. And
the school supplies, genius :) hahaha I bet they loved that :) and
I bet Kelsey and Alan had a fun time participating :) haha I can just
picture it! hahaha! and Sophie! AHHH :) I bet she is so excited for
baptism!! She is so lucky to be brought up in the gospel...you have no idea,
picture it! hahaha! and Sophie! AHHH :) I bet she is so excited for
baptism!! She is so lucky to be brought up in the gospel...you have no idea,
there are families here that don’t want that for their children. Well, for example
we have a family of 4, and the parents said that they will be baptized
but the kids no, not till their old enough to make that decision so when
there old they cant say "You made us get baptized". How sad. They
don’t get it all the way. They understand they need to be baptized but
their children no. I understand their point of view but if God can trust an
eight year old to make that choice, they can let a 11 and 13 year old make
that choice as well. She is so lucky and I bet she is just a cute little thing
just ready to be baptized :) haha and corn dog factory haha that sounds
like me hahaha. How was Livi's party?? I have a letter for her and a little
gift I just need to send it!! Wish her happy birthday for me and tell her I love her :)
and Riley also!! I have his letter too for his birthday!! Wish him a
happy birthday for me and tell him I love him as much as a man crush
allows!! I have a little something for him too and Grandpa Hall and the Grandmas :)
and Riley also!! I have his letter too for his birthday!! Wish him a
happy birthday for me and tell him I love him as much as a man crush
allows!! I have a little something for him too and Grandpa Hall and the Grandmas :)
I'm a little late on the grandmas, I have letters I just need to send em!! lol
Well, its that special time of the week :) Well everyone, this week
was great!! Like always full of surprises but great none the less :)
This week, we had a chat with O. C., he is progressing well,
but turns out him and his wife have separated like...3 times and it
looks like there going to separate again, and he wants to leave and
doesnt want to fix anything. and he doesnt think that anything can fix
his marrage...nor does he want to try, stay tuned till next week :S
lol. O. S. went to the church yesturday with his friend D.
L. who we are teaching also. D wants to be baptised SUPER bad
and I believe will go the whole 9 yards :) with O S we
continue to teach him hoping that he will change his mind about
baptism...its starting to work I think. we had a FHE with the family
H, we had a small object lesson then played a game and made
Argentine s'mores :) hahaha. The mother (V) wanted to try them
cause she saw them on the Simpsons haha they loved them :) We found
some marshmallows (not exactly the same) and some cookies (not quite
gram crackers) but it was delicious and they loved it :) We watched the
Restoration and they whole family just loved it and the spirit was
really strong :) The mom asked "can we do this again??" Sadly they
didn’t go to church :( but the lord has blessed us so much :) We are
thankful for the prayers and are very aware of them. Thank you all
very much for the support :)
Well mom, I'm very safe haha don’t worry :) happy and healthy, I have
grown an addiction to fruit like you wouldn’t believe and am craving a
Pepsi with all my heart, but it goes to show that with the Lord all
things are possible ;) even quiting Pepsi...for 2 years :) I love you
all and miss ya :) Thanks for writing me every week and for the letters:)
ALLISON!!!! you haven’t gotten ANY letters??? NONE!! I have sent them
all to Spanish fork I thought they’d all be waiting for you to get
back! Well dumb!! haha I hope this little blurb will suffice for
a while til you get them :) Thanks for writing me and for everything
you do for me :) Thanks for stopping by to visit my fam, it means alot.
My companion had a pic of Justin Bieber announcing his documentary way
back when, haha I remembered when you made me go and I gave my ticket
to the worker...who rips the tickets...a ticket ripper (I don’t know
his official job title) and he looked at me and said...don’t worry, your
not the first haha, or something like that haha. Have a good week!! If
you haven’t gotten a letter yet then you should be expecting the first
one to go to your house, the rest should be at mine after. Chau Monroe
:) A Monroe wipe for luck this week please :)
Well, its that special time of the week :) Well everyone, this week
was great!! Like always full of surprises but great none the less :)
This week, we had a chat with O. C., he is progressing well,
but turns out him and his wife have separated like...3 times and it
looks like there going to separate again, and he wants to leave and
doesnt want to fix anything. and he doesnt think that anything can fix
his marrage...nor does he want to try, stay tuned till next week :S
lol. O. S. went to the church yesturday with his friend D.
L. who we are teaching also. D wants to be baptised SUPER bad
and I believe will go the whole 9 yards :) with O S we
continue to teach him hoping that he will change his mind about
baptism...its starting to work I think. we had a FHE with the family
H, we had a small object lesson then played a game and made
Argentine s'mores :) hahaha. The mother (V) wanted to try them
cause she saw them on the Simpsons haha they loved them :) We found
some marshmallows (not exactly the same) and some cookies (not quite
gram crackers) but it was delicious and they loved it :) We watched the
Restoration and they whole family just loved it and the spirit was
really strong :) The mom asked "can we do this again??" Sadly they
didn’t go to church :( but the lord has blessed us so much :) We are
thankful for the prayers and are very aware of them. Thank you all
very much for the support :)
Well mom, I'm very safe haha don’t worry :) happy and healthy, I have
grown an addiction to fruit like you wouldn’t believe and am craving a
Pepsi with all my heart, but it goes to show that with the Lord all
things are possible ;) even quiting Pepsi...for 2 years :) I love you
all and miss ya :) Thanks for writing me every week and for the letters:)
ALLISON!!!! you haven’t gotten ANY letters??? NONE!! I have sent them
all to Spanish fork I thought they’d all be waiting for you to get
back! Well dumb!! haha I hope this little blurb will suffice for
a while til you get them :) Thanks for writing me and for everything
you do for me :) Thanks for stopping by to visit my fam, it means alot.
My companion had a pic of Justin Bieber announcing his documentary way
back when, haha I remembered when you made me go and I gave my ticket
to the worker...who rips the tickets...a ticket ripper (I don’t know
his official job title) and he looked at me and said...don’t worry, your
not the first haha, or something like that haha. Have a good week!! If
you haven’t gotten a letter yet then you should be expecting the first
one to go to your house, the rest should be at mine after. Chau Monroe
:) A Monroe wipe for luck this week please :)
and....does anyone know if Mikel got my letter yet?
Dad: thanks for the letters :) the pictures are always good for a
laugh, all the missionaries like when I read your letters out loud. but
no pressure. Keep it up
Mom: I love ya tonz and quit worrying :) I'm really fine! I'm doing
great and I'm happy and healthy and all that jazz, to you a bum grab
with love
Jake and Linz and kids: I love you guys :) I was just thinking of
school days not to long ago. I would love a video of the performance
via email :) Kiddies, I love you all and I'm glad to hear all is well,
give spank' ens to the parents for me and be good :)
Hill and Josh and Chickas: We made s'mores and it made me think of the
oven baked s'mores we enjoyed..."I enjoooy" said like that one dino. and
I craved one bad haha. Kiddies love ya both, Ammie keep up the funny
letters :)
Kels and Al: I love you guys! Thanks for all the jokes and fun haha,
there is always something that makes me think of a joke or something
that we did haha. DUMP
laugh, all the missionaries like when I read your letters out loud. but
no pressure. Keep it up
Mom: I love ya tonz and quit worrying :) I'm really fine! I'm doing
great and I'm happy and healthy and all that jazz, to you a bum grab
with love
Jake and Linz and kids: I love you guys :) I was just thinking of
school days not to long ago. I would love a video of the performance
via email :) Kiddies, I love you all and I'm glad to hear all is well,
give spank' ens to the parents for me and be good :)
Hill and Josh and Chickas: We made s'mores and it made me think of the
oven baked s'mores we enjoyed..."I enjoooy" said like that one dino. and
I craved one bad haha. Kiddies love ya both, Ammie keep up the funny
letters :)
Kels and Al: I love you guys! Thanks for all the jokes and fun haha,
there is always something that makes me think of a joke or something
that we did haha. DUMP
No comments:
Post a Comment