Heheho, its Elder Hall

Turns out one of the Missionaries here I knew in high school, not super well, more like that person that you say hi to in the hallway. we had a class together. He called me Nic the first time he saw me and it made me realize that I don’t wanna stop being a Missionary!! lol I don’t like being called Nic! haha I like being called Elder Hall. It sounds weird hearing my name. I like being called Elder Hall...or los mormones haha or los chicos or muchachos haha I like these names :) People can't get my name right still, apparently it sounds a lot like hulk so after I say Elder Hall they always say, like the incredible hulk? Your missing your muscles. Also the brand "Halls" are really popular here, they eat them like candy. They also call me "caramello" which is like a small candy haha. I haven’t seen any packages but I got the letter with the photos from the MTC and GUESS WHAT, I saw Elder Allred at last!! haha I was so happy to see him! We had a good chat and its crazy to see how much we have progressed since the MTC. Sounds like all is well with the family and Hill and Josh are having some luck with there house, thank goodness :) have fun in my rooms haha. :) Sounds like everyone is keeping busy and is happy :) that’s what I like to hear. Kids going back to school, working, house selling and activities and DAN HAS A LADY?? Tell him to send me a wedding invitation ;) I'm glad your sending the emails to the grandparents. I have been thinking of them as of late wondering how they are doing. Whew, I'm glad MJ got my letter at last haha. Tell her thanks for the dear elder and I will be waiting for her letter :) and do you know if Alli has gotten any of her letters? I have a stack of letters I need to send :S and it sounds like Riley had a good birthday:) I will get that letter as soon as I can!!

WE HAVE A MIRICLE!! :) okay....okay....okay okay, so this is what happened, 
we have a family that we are teaching, the family P, they have been waiting to get married but getting them married has been a little tricky. It's been a slow process and we had NO idea when it was going to happen. They have been waiting for months and months. and....we talked to the Bishop in a area about an hour away, and he knows someone who can get them married THIS Wednesday! Which means that he will be getting  baptized this Saturday if all goes well with the marriage!! Pray SUPER hard that all will be well, we are so lucky we have this day for them to get married. This is like a rare occasion. We need everything to go well so he can get married and baptized!! BAUTIZMO!!! :) :) :) Also we had a mission conference with Elder Viñas, of the Seventy, WOW it was amazing :) Him, the Mission President and his wife talked and it was extraordinary! We had a crazy week with a lot of traveling, but we have been blessed a lot!! The Lord is pouring out his blessings more then ever on the Missionaries! VAMOS ARGENTINA!!

Well family :) thanks for writing me and keeping in contact, there are some Missionaries that have to twist there families arms to write them, so thanks for always writing and keeping in touch.

Hill: thanks for the email :) I hope all goes well with the house hunting and I hope that your house gets sold. I hope you enjoy my humble abode of a room and hope it still doesn’t stink, don’t touch my things :) Love agent N

Alli: hope all is well :) hope you get my letters soon and don’t have to wait TOO long!