These pics are from the MTC that we got today
Dear Mom,
Sounds like everyone is great :) That’s what i love to hear!! I'm so glad everyone is happy and healthy and having a blast!! Sounds like Jake and Lin are doing well with their yard and its nice to hear Hill is taking a little break :) I'm glad that Kels and Alan are good company too :) wow!!!! This is all kind of great news!! Eric Boothe came home? Wow his mission flew by! and Dane got his mission call?? and Riley is pumped about his blessing! This is great news I'm SO glad to hear this!! Thanks for being a sweet mother and supporting my friends in all that they do :) let me know if Alli gets my letters, they should be here this week or the next, I have never written to her new address so I'm a little nervous. and please tell her she will be getting to letters this week :) one from last week and this week. I'm glad her family is going to visit her :) that will be fun for her! and yes!! I thought of somethings else i wanted if you could me a photo book just a little one for my pic and maybe some more pics of me with the fam or me with friends, people like to see my nieces and nephews but I don’t have to many with me :) haha but don’t get me wrong :) I love the pics of the kids :) haha so if you could send me maybe even two little photo books, they don’t need to be fancy, just something i can put in my little book of Mormon holder. Did you get my pictures??
This week I received my new companion, his name is Elder Flores, he is from Washington DC and grew up in a Spanish ward and a Spanish school with a house that spoke mostly Spanish, but he knows English equal. He played football and boxed for a little. His parents are from El Salvador. He is 20 years old and has 5 months here in Argentina. This week was a little rough, just trying to get situated in the area and figuring out ways we can improve things here. But for the moment its been a little rough. But we have seen many miracles :) There is this lady here named Olga, she was baptized by my previous companion Elder Forbes and his companion before me. Since I have been here we have been trying to get her to go to church for almost a month and I think even a month before I came she was having trouble, she is living in rough circumstances, but me and Elder Flores got her to come to church this last Sunday! It was a miracle!! we just started teaching her son so we hope this will motivate her to stay coming and to be a good example para ella :)
well mom I love ya :) thanks you so much for all you do and give the fam my best!! please tell them i love em and I pray for them and thanks for their support oh, and tell Alli she can still write me and email, she just has to send it to you first.
Riley: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! That’s so sweet man!! congrats!! I'm glad it was an awesome experience!
Alli: He Alli! I hope your having fun in Disney World and am hoping to see some pics :) keep working hard and keep smiling eh? :) I'm glad to hear your doing great and are having a blast :) I hope you get my letters soon!! Cant wait to hear all about it and see some pictures! send me tons! like...143 pictures or something like that! a lot :)
No comments:
Post a Comment