Dear Mom,
All is well :) sorry I was so boring, it was a little overwhelming and I didn't know what to say lol. I feel kinda like an idiot lol. so sorry, but I hope you had a great mothers day :) love you so much :) Be super grateful to that family they let us use there stuff and stay at their house. Well I just got my new companion, he is awesome! We are kinda going off adrenaline cause I'm new and he is new to the area so we will see what goes down. This email is gonna be a little short this week but I love you! It was great to see you all. and can you do me a favor? So I just found out I'm not allowed to read emails thats aren't from you or Pres. Alli sends me a letter every week, I'm allowed to read them if they get sent to you first and you read them then forward it to me. Tell Alli to send her email she sent this week (cause I can't read it) to you and from now on to send them all to you first. :) thanks and be sure she knows that, the 1st letter she got had 2 letters in it, it wasn't one long one, and the next one has three in it, its the same envelope. thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment