Monday, April 30, 2012

E-Mail Argentina April 30, 2012 (Punta Magotes)


First off, HOLY COW!! Jake I forgot to write to you on your bday!! I had it written down and everything. Well, first I wanna say happy late birthday!! Thanks for being a great example to me and a great older brother, I have met a couple of people from the Dominican Republic here and I thought of you. Thanks for everything you do!! I love you Jake you old dump. Be ready to fight when I'm a man.

Mom: all is well here :) Just working super hard. walking everywhere and trying to teach the gospel and build the kingdom, no big deal ;) anywho, I'm loving it!! I wake up and study and shower and I pretty much have lunch with a member everyday! So I get well fed :) They pile it on man I'll tell you what! Haven’t gotten the package yet, but that could be do to the kid in charge of all that has been really sick so we will see. I'm excited for the ugly ties :) and with Skype, I know you wanna know, but I don’t even know :) just assume that if its something important like that I wont know till probably the week or a few days before :) if I find out I'll let ya know :) 

Okay, so this week was a little rough. We had a conference with the whole stake this last Sunday, we invited every investigator and less active we knew of and none of them came :( kind of a bummer. but we did have an amazing lesson with a man named Ulysses! Can you say GOLDEN? Geez, so we taught him the first lesson, we just finished the part on the apostasy and he said "This is where I get confused, cause Christ established his church but now we have tons of them." WOW so we went on to explain with Joseph Smith, that totally made sense to him! Then we talked about the Book of Mormon "oh so this is like the bible for the record of the people that lived in the Americas" WHAT?? amazing right? Then we invited him to be baptized and he accepted, but after he said "But before I do that I'm gonna read and pray to know if this is true" PLEASE DO! haha wow. i was so pumped after that :) It was great!! over all it was a fantastic week!!

Love you mom :) thanks for everything!!

Alli: i couldn’t send my letter this last week, so this week I will be sending two :) sounds like your loving it I'm SO happy for ya :) 

No comments: