Dear
Mom,
Well
how the heck are ya huh? :) Well to start off don’t fret about the
package, I assume I'm getting It tomorrow, I can only send and pick
up mail on Tuesdays so It probably came after last Tuesday...actually
I don’t think anyone got mail Tuesday so It could be here and I
just didn’t get It :) p.s DONT SEND THE HEATER :) lol I will use It
when I'm home, every house here has a heater and a fan. The extra
heater will suck energy like crazy and I will have to carry It
around. If I really need It Ill be sure to let you know. well...ITS
COLD MAN ha hah I'm lovin it :) I'm wearing my ear warmers and my big
old coat :) Its raining here too :) and It smells like the ocean
which...depending on the day st Inks or smells refreshing :) Tell
Riley to write me dang It!! But Its sounds like you are doing
perfect!! Thank you so much I pray that he will go every night! You
got the kids too?? that’s fun :) I'm glad Kels and Al can
stop by and Hill and the girls, that’s cute of Ammie to want a book
of Mormon :) oh mom there is so many little kids here, I wanna send
em home!! I love the kids!! and holy cow mom I cant even tell you how
fast the mission goes....words don’t do It justice, I check the
calender and Its Monday again, hours go by In second and there Is
NEVER enough hours In the day! I'm excited to Skype and such :) I
don’t know what any if that wifi stuff works, all I know Is I will
be either using a computer In the church or a computer or a member so
I have no clue sorry. My scripture Is short and sweet and to the
point. 2 Nephi 33:6, I hope that’s the one, Its like, "I
rejoice In my god" something to that effect :)
Well
this week as been full of ups and downs! we are having a hard time
getting our investigators going to church!! Its been rough. we have
this one family, the father Is less active and the mother Isn’t
baptized, we have been trying to get them going for awhile, the mom
has a fecha for baptism and we want her husband to preform it but,
at the rate they are going we may need to drop them :S I hope not
cause they have a beautiful family. This other family we have, the
wife wants to go to church, she has been going through a rough
patch, her son passed away and we are so close to getting her to
come, but she wont go unless her husband does...and...well, he's not
lol. he Is set In his ways, (Catholic) we taught him how his baptism
Is Invalid, and I think he knows we are right but hes being a little
stubborn, I love that man :) we are going to make him some cookies
and see If we can melt his heart, cause he Is so nice and loving and
I can just see that family In white!! Its so clear In my head I want
them to go SO bad! they are hurting and I don’t like It. we are
hoping for a better week This week we are going to work twice
as hard!! OH and last there Is this once man named Pablo, we were
helping him with his English home work (cool eh?) and we taught him
lesson one and he knew all about the 12 tribes and stuff!! crazy!
well till next week :)
Love
ya mom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment