Tuesday, December 11, 2012

E-mail Argentina December 10, 2012 (Last email from Batan)


Bueno Familia :) How are you?? haha Merry Christmas to all :) Well fam I'm looking forward to all the activities that are going down this Christmas season! We have some fun things planned here in the grand mission Bahia Blanca! :) Well first off is we will be gathering together (half the mission together and the other half together) and we are going to go around to all the hospitals to sing to the patients :) I'm looking forward to that! All the Elders are going to put together a talent show and its going to be great :) ALSO,  I have a little more info on talking for Christmas, so I for sure have an hour and it will be on Skype :) The day I still don’t know haha. I'm assuming 24 or 25th. You can also do a test on Skype with a member before to see if it will work. I will see if I can try to set something up and let you know....and well also I got transferred :( I'm excited but at the same time not so much lol. I leave today actually, I'm going to a place called Trenque Lauquen (sounds Swedish) lol. I got called as District Leader so...haha I'm pretty nervous :S I'm also super sad to leave :( but hey, I had to leave eventually. I'm happy to be experiencing other places and getting to meet other people :) So that’s pretty much all the news I've got haha. And the mission cuts well...what are you going to do. They sound pretty official so we will see. I hope that it will change :) haha I would like to stay a few more weeks :) Well everyone, this week has been full of ups and downs. I got transferred this week so I'm wrapping up my goodbyes to the members and the investigators :S It's always great to hear about how much you will be missed and how they hope that you will come back. That’s a great feeling knowing that you will be loved and missed, at the same time its sad to say goodbye, some a lot harder then others but sad :S. We have had a great week though. :) We had some investigators in the church this week, it is great to see the progression :) I'm hoping the best for Batan and this branch, but I know its in good hands :) You can only hope that you did all you could and that you left the area better off then when you found it, left the people better off than when you met them and helped them come unto Christ, whether it be big steps or small. I'm looking forward to my new area, to meet new people and to have new opportunities :) Thanks for all your love and support!!
Pass my love with the family, I'm looking forward to Skype and to see you all :) Don’t ask me to many hard questions :) It's hard to think on the spot lol. I LOVE YOU!!

P.S. I'm getting some mail :) I just got Monroe's Dear Elders so I'm getting something.

No comments: