
Yesterday we began the fun task of shopping for the mission. I remember this being my favorite time with Jake before his mission. You get to have your son all to yourself to shop, have lunch and visit. So we started off with the worst part of the day, those nasty shots. Glad to have that behind us. Then off to get the passport. The two things that needed to be done quickly off our list. Nic and I went to pick up Ali at BYU and went to the Flag Store in Provo to get an Argentine flag. We decided we would fly it on special days of the mission. Then we headed to the mall to get shirts and ties. Thank goodness Ali was there to rein Nic in on his choice of a purple tie. All she had she had to do is mention something about the color purple and gay pride and it flew back on the rack. I never would of thought of that! We sat down and had a little lunch at the food court and visited, my favorite part. People keep telling me that 3 months is a long time to wait to leave for the mission, but I know it goes by so quickly. Lots to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment